Tuesday 7 December 2010

Revolve stage layout and truck movement

To realise my set design the element of a revolve stage and a series of trucks is required.

To visualise and scale of these trucks at the actual size I found planning with a combination of layers on AutoCAD worked well.

Positioning of trucks at the beginning of scene























Positioning of trucks after transformation
























From this I was able to visualise the scale, positioning and space the actors had between the trucks and on the revolve stage. As a result from using this method I can refer to this at a later stage, say if the director/choreographer wanted more room for the performers I could easily alter the size of these elements and be able to realise the effect this change would make in an instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment